注意你嘴巴說出的話![視頻:巴夏Bashar訊息]

男子問巴夏,「在我的環境中,似乎存在“一百萬種”不同的影響因素會讓我不健康….」

巴夏則說:「請注意你說的話!如果你這樣說:在你的環境中,也許有12個影響因素,而不是有“一百萬”個,這不是已經讓你感覺輕鬆一點了呢?」

點選下圖觀看完整視頻>>
https://v.qq.com/x/page/y0701w6vnni.html

注意你嘴巴說出的話![巴夏訊息]

問:

Hi, Bashar!

你好,巴夏!

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

你好,日安!

問:

Thank you, to you as well!

謝謝,日安!

I’ve been having some health issues last seven years

在過去七年裡,我一直都有一些健康方面的問題

And I think I’ve been making some good progress on it

雖然我覺得,狀況有所改善

But I figure I get your medical opinion.

但我也想听聽你的“醫療建議”

巴夏:

I do not give medical opinion

我不再提供醫療建議

問:

Your energetic opinion,how about that? Or just your opinion in general

要不然,說說“能量層面的意見”,或者,你大致的意見,可以嗎?

巴夏:

On the physiological level, we do not do health readings, nor do we give any kind of real health information in that sense at this point

現在,我們不再做生理層面上的健康狀況解讀,也不提供任何諸如此類的健康信息

Because we’ve delivered everything we need to deliver

因為我們已經傳導了 所有我們需要傳導的信息

And therefore, as a reminder, if it’s not something that you’ve already done

但如果有些事情,你們還沒做,那我們可以提個醒:

The first step, physically, is to completely and thoroughly as possible detox your body.

第一步,從生理層面上,盡可能完全徹底地給身體排毒

Once you’ve done that, whatever symptoms remain are the symptoms you are actually dealing with of a disease

一旦你這麼做了,那麼,剩下的任何症狀,才是你需要真正面對的“疾病”

Because 80 to 90% of so-called disease symptoms in your society are actually the result of toxicity in your system,

因為你們社會中80%到90%的所謂“疾病的症狀”,其實都是由你們身體中的毒素造成的

So once you detoxify, you at least know what you’re actually dealing with

所以,在給身體排毒後,你至少知道需要治療的是什麼

And in fact, most of it may actually go away

事實上,大部分症狀很可能都會消失

Energetically, of course, as we’ve already discussed

當然,從能量層面上講,就像我們已經討論過的

You have to start looking at what you’re getting out of having the experience, what you are learning that you might otherwise not have learned

你需要先看看 你從這樣的經歷中能夠獲得什麼,你能從中學到什麼,否則你就學不到的

問:

Is there some sort of toxin in my environment that I’m missing

在我的環境中,有沒什麼是我沒考慮到“毒素”呢?

Because like a million different variables

因為,似乎存在“一百萬種”不同的影響因素(變量)

And I’m just curious if anything pops up.

我很好奇,從你那會不會“跳出”什麼答案?

巴夏:

I have one suggestion

我有一個建議

問:

OK!

好!

巴夏:

Say that in your environment, perhaps there are a dozen variables, Instead of a million.

你可以說:在你的環境中,也許有“一打”變量(12個影響因素),而不是有“一百萬”個

Doesn’t that make it feel easier already?

這不是已經讓你感覺輕鬆一點了呢?

問:

It really does. Thank you.

確實如此!謝謝你!

巴夏:

Remember, pay attention to what comes out of your mouth

請記住:注意你嘴巴說出的話!

Because you may be creating way more difficulty in your challenges than you need to just by the way your framing the experience or your relationship to it.

因為僅僅是你對你的經歷的陳述方式,或你與之的關係,很可能就會給你面臨的挑戰,製造出超過你需要的 多的多的困難

You follow?

你明白嗎?

問:

I follow.

我明白了!

巴夏:

So maybe there is a thing that you need to become aware of, it doesn’t mean that there are a million things you need to become aware of

可能有某個東西,是你需要注意到的,但並不意味著有“一百萬”個你需要注意的事項

Because otherwise don’t you feel a little overwhelmed when you say it that way?

因為,當你那樣說的時候,你難道不覺得有點“茫然而無從下手”嗎?

問:

Absolutely!

確實是!

巴夏:

So let’s keep it down to manageable levels.

所以,請保持在可掌控局面內

This is a good practice for all of you in any challenge that you have

這是你們所有人,在面對任何挑戰時,都可以做的一個很好的練習

Start with a version of it that’s on a manageable level according to your belief system.

根據你的信念系統,先從一個可掌控的影響因素(變量)下手

If you say, there are a million variables I need to look at

如果你說:“我需要查看的變量有一百萬個”

Well, you almost don’t even want to get off the couch.

我滴個媽呀……那我還是繼續“躺”在沙發上吧

But if you say

但如果你說:

OK! There’s one thing, perhaps, that I could research, I could investigate, I could look at

“好吧!也許,有個變量,我可以調查一下,好好研究看看”

Well, that’s manageable

“這是我可以掌控的”

I’ll take it a step at a time, I’ll start with that

“我,一步一個腳印,先從這個開始”

If there’s another one. Then it’ll come at a point in a way that I can manage that too

“如果還有另外一個,那麼,它會在我 也可以掌控的時候出現”

Because I’ll have built on my experience with dealing with the first one

“因為我會在處理第一個變量的過程中累積經驗”

So at least make it in manageable steps if nothing else.

如果你尚無經驗,那至少要讓你的每一步都可掌控

Yes?

明白嗎?

問:

Thank you.

謝謝!

巴夏:

Now, in what way has the so-called health issue express itself physically?

你所謂的“健康問題”,在你身上表現出的症狀是什麼呢?

問:

And so some levels of fatigue,

一定程度上的疲勞

But for me it’s mostly cognitive, difficulty with memory and concentration

對我“認知”的影響比較大,注意力不集中,記東西困難

My main complaint, I guess would be, a difficulty handling stressful situations, a lot of times, my brain would completely…

我最大的苦惱,可能是我難以應對有壓力的情況,很多時候,我的大腦會完全……

巴夏:

I will ask you one physical question

我問你一個 物質世界的問題

問:

Absolutely!

好!

巴夏:

You might want to check and see if your electrical light are depleted.

你也許需要檢查一下你的電子燈光,看看是否太弱(損耗)

問:

Thank you.

謝謝!

Yeah! I’ll look into that.

好,我回頭去看看

巴夏:

Will that do for that?

這樣回答可以嗎?

問:

That’s a great first step, thank you!

你這第一步,非常棒,謝謝!

巴夏:

All right.

好!

(影片來源:騰訊視頻)

4,600 total views, 12 views today