And visited many of the ancient sites there and did some toning at some of the sacred sites.
我參觀了很多古遺址,也在一些聖地吟唱
I don’t know how to describe it.
我不知道如何用語言來描述
And there is just ???? of granite and different types of stone.
那些地方,使用了花崗岩等不同類型的石頭 擺放成一定的形狀
巴夏:
All right, that’s a pretty good description
好的!這個描述就很好!
問:
Can you maybe expand a little more on how crystals and stones store information and how that…
你能否更詳細說明一下:水晶和礦石是如何存儲資訊,以及……
Because I was going there without any intention other than being open to whatever energy or knowledge or experience
因為 我去那些地方並沒有什麼特別的目的,就只是敞開自己,去接收任何能量、知識或體驗任何可能的經歷
巴夏:
All right! That’s an intention.
好的!這也是個“目的”
The idea again, is you’re willing to allow the permission slip, the crystals, the chambers, to resonate in such a way as to imbue to you whatever information they have stored in their molecular matrix that you wish to receive, that you’re open to receiving, that would serve you at that moment.
They store information because of the matrix, the molecular matrix of how the pattern of molecules and atoms within them is arranged, that is a representation of information storage in terms of how light courses through the crystal.
It can release the idea of the information by hitting the right notes, hitting the right pattern, hitting the right chord key.
敲打正確的音符,彈奏正確的節奏、旋律,所產生的的聲音,就能夠釋放出水晶內部的資訊
It can actually release the information by vibrating the molecular matrix in such a way as to allow the information to come out of it.
這樣聲音的振動,能引起水晶分子矩陣的振動,從而“流淌”出其內部資訊
問:
Resonance?
因為 共振?
巴夏:
Resonance, yes!
是的,共振!
Hitting the right resonance will allow the information to be revealed.
正確的敲打 所產生的共振,就能夠使水晶存儲的資訊釋放出來
問:
The next thing I want to…
下一個我想問的是……
巴夏:
One moment! Piping up, again!
稍等一下!這個水晶頭骨又有話要說……
4月20日傳訊現場視頻
In Atlantean times, the Council Of 13 would sit in a circle around the master skull and they would sing, they would chant to it.
在亞特蘭蒂斯時期,十三人議會的參會者,會圍繞著“主水晶頭骨”而坐,他們對著“主水晶頭骨”唱頌
注:13個水晶頭骨,是主水晶頭骨的複製品
The idea of Tibetan Chanting, is a hand-me-down, a memory of the idea of using vibrational resonance through chanting to release information from the skull.
通過唱頌,產生共振,從而釋放出“主水晶頭骨”內部的資訊,藏傳佛教的唱頌,就是這個儀式的傳承與記憶
How synchronous!
真同步啊!(有人在唱頌)
So in chanting, that resonance, that vibration can release information that is stored within crystalline structures
I’ve been having some health issues last seven years
在過去七年裡,我一直都有一些健康方面的問題
And I think I’ve been making some good progress on it
雖然我覺得,狀況有所改善
But I figure I get your medical opinion.
但我也想听聽你的“醫療建議”
巴夏:
I do not give medical opinion
我不再提供醫療建議
問:
Your energetic opinion,how about that? Or just your opinion in general
要不然,說說“能量層面的意見”,或者,你大致的意見,可以嗎?
巴夏:
On the physiological level, we do not do health readings, nor do we give any kind of real health information in that sense at this point
現在,我們不再做生理層面上的健康狀況解讀,也不提供任何諸如此類的健康信息
Because we’ve delivered everything we need to deliver
因為我們已經傳導了 所有我們需要傳導的信息
And therefore, as a reminder, if it’s not something that you’ve already done
但如果有些事情,你們還沒做,那我們可以提個醒:
The first step, physically, is to completely and thoroughly as possible detox your body.
第一步,從生理層面上,盡可能完全徹底地給身體排毒
Once you’ve done that, whatever symptoms remain are the symptoms you are actually dealing with of a disease
一旦你這麼做了,那麼,剩下的任何症狀,才是你需要真正面對的“疾病”
Because 80 to 90% of so-called disease symptoms in your society are actually the result of toxicity in your system,
因為你們社會中80%到90%的所謂“疾病的症狀”,其實都是由你們身體中的毒素造成的
So once you detoxify, you at least know what you’re actually dealing with
所以,在給身體排毒後,你至少知道需要治療的是什麼
And in fact, most of it may actually go away
事實上,大部分症狀很可能都會消失
Energetically, of course, as we’ve already discussed
當然,從能量層面上講,就像我們已經討論過的
You have to start looking at what you’re getting out of having the experience, what you are learning that you might otherwise not have learned
你需要先看看 你從這樣的經歷中能夠獲得什麼,你能從中學到什麼,否則你就學不到的
問:
Is there some sort of toxin in my environment that I’m missing
在我的環境中,有沒什麼是我沒考慮到“毒素”呢?
Because like a million different variables
因為,似乎存在“一百萬種”不同的影響因素(變量)
And I’m just curious if anything pops up.
我很好奇,從你那會不會“跳出”什麼答案?
巴夏:
I have one suggestion
我有一個建議
問:
OK!
好!
巴夏:
Say that in your environment, perhaps there are a dozen variables, Instead of a million.
你可以說:在你的環境中,也許有“一打”變量(12個影響因素),而不是有“一百萬”個
Doesn’t that make it feel easier already?
這不是已經讓你感覺輕鬆一點了呢?
問:
It really does. Thank you.
確實如此!謝謝你!
巴夏:
Remember, pay attention to what comes out of your mouth
請記住:注意你嘴巴說出的話!
Because you may be creating way more difficulty in your challenges than you need to just by the way your framing the experience or your relationship to it.